top of page

ZayFlex Group

Public·20 members
Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

A Little Bit Wicked: How a Scandalous Rogue and a Virtuous Lady Found Forbidden Love

A Little Bit Wicked (Forbidden Love Book 1): A Steamy Romance Novel by Melissa Foster

If you are looking for a hot and spicy read that will make your heart race and your palms sweat, then you might want to check out A Little Bit Wicked, the first book in the Forbidden Love series by Melissa Foster. This is a standalone novel that tells the story of Justin and Chloe, two people who are drawn to each other despite their different backgrounds and circumstances. In this article, I will give you an overview of the book, introduce you to the author, discuss the genre of forbidden love, and share my personal review and rating of the book. By the end of this article, you will have a better idea of whether this book is for you or not.

A Little Bit Wicked (Forbidden Love Book 1)

Introduction: What is the book about and why you should read it

A Little Bit Wicked is a contemporary romance novel that was published in June 2020 by World Literary Press. It has 300 pages and is available in paperback, ebook, and audiobook formats. The book follows the romance between Justin Banks, a wealthy and successful businessman who owns a chain of hotels, and Chloe Mallery, a sweet and innocent waitress who works at his favorite diner. They meet by chance one night when Justin stops by for a late-night snack and is instantly captivated by Chloe's beauty and charm. He offers her a ride home and ends up kissing her passionately in his car. Chloe is shocked but intrigued by Justin's boldness and charisma. She agrees to see him again, but only on one condition: no strings attached. She doesn't want to get involved with someone who is out of her league and who could break her heart.

Justin agrees to Chloe's terms, but he soon realizes that he wants more than just a casual fling with her. He wants to make her his girlfriend, his lover, his everything. He wants to spoil her with gifts, take her to exotic places, and show her how much he cares for her. He wants to break down the walls that she has built around her heart and make her trust him. He wants to be her hero, her protector, her friend. He wants to be her wicked.

But their relationship is not without challenges. Justin has a dark past that haunts him and makes him afraid of commitment. He also has a jealous ex-wife who is determined to ruin his happiness. Chloe has a low self-esteem that makes her doubt her worthiness of Justin's love. She also has a protective brother who is suspicious of Justin's motives. And they both have to deal with the judgmental stares and whispers of people who think they don't belong together.

Will Justin and Chloe be able to overcome these obstacles and find their happily ever after? Or will their forbidden love end in tragedy? You will have to read the book to find out.

The author: Melissa Foster and her other works

Melissa Foster is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 100 romance novels. She is known for writing sexy and emotional stories that feature strong and relatable characters, realistic and engaging dialogues, and steamy and swoon-worthy scenes. She writes in various subgenres of romance, such as contemporary, new adult, erotic, historical, paranormal, and suspense. She also writes under the pen names Addison Cole and Melissa Storm.

Some of her most popular series include The Bradens, The Remingtons, The Ryders, Bayside Summers, Harborside Nights, Love in Bloom, Sugar Lake, The Whiskeys, and Trails of Love. She has won several awards for her books, such as the Readers' Favorite Award, the National Excellence in Romance Fiction Award, the Beacon Award, and the Write Touch Award. She has also been nominated for the RITA Award, the highest honor in romance writing.

Melissa Foster is not only a prolific writer, but also a generous and supportive one. She is the founder of the World Literary Café, an online community that connects readers and writers. She is also the founder of Fostering Success, a program that helps aspiring authors achieve their publishing goals. She loves to interact with her fans and readers through her website, newsletter, social media platforms, and fan club. She lives in Maryland with her husband and their two dogs.

The genre: Forbidden love and its appeal

Forbidden love is a theme that has been explored in many literary works throughout history. It refers to a romantic relationship that is considered taboo or unacceptable by society or by the people involved. Some common examples of forbidden love are Romeo and Juliet, Lancelot and Guinevere, Tristan and Isolde, Jack and Rose, Edward and Bella, Christian and Anastasia, and many more.

But what makes forbidden love so appealing to readers? Why do we enjoy reading about lovers who face opposition and danger for their love? There are several possible reasons for this. One is that forbidden love creates conflict and drama, which makes the story more exciting and suspenseful. Another is that forbidden love challenges the norms and expectations of society, which makes the story more rebellious and daring. A third reason is that forbidden love intensifies the emotions and passions of the characters, which makes the story more romantic and erotic. A fourth reason is that forbidden love tests the strength and resilience of the characters, which makes the story more inspiring and satisfying.

A Little Bit Wicked is a perfect example of a forbidden love story that has all these elements. Justin and Chloe's relationship is frowned upon by their families, friends, and strangers because of their different social statuses and backgrounds. They have to face many obstacles and threats to their love, such as Justin's ex-wife, Chloe's brother, Justin's past, Chloe's insecurities, and public opinion. They also have to deal with their own doubts and fears about their compatibility and future. But despite all these challenges, they never give up on their love. They fight for it with courage and determination. They support each other with loyalty and kindness. They express their love with passion and tenderness. They prove that their love is stronger than any obstacle or prejudice.

The review: My personal opinion and rating of the book

I have read many books by Melissa Foster, but I have to say that A Little Bit Wicked is one of my favorites. I loved everything about this book: the characters, the plot, the writing style, the romance, the humor, the drama, the steaminess, the sweetness. It was a perfect balance of everything I look for in a romance novel.

What I liked about the book

There are so many things I liked about this book that I don't know where to start. But I will try to list some of them here:

• The characters: Justin and Chloe are both amazing characters that I fell in love with from the first page. They are both complex and realistic, with flaws and strengths that make them human and relatable. They are also both adorable and likable, with personalities that make them fun and charming. Justin is a swoon-worthy hero who is confident, smart, generous, protective, loyal, funny, and sexy as hell. He is also vulnerable, sweet, and caring, especially when it comes to Chloe. He treats her like a queen and makes her feel special and beautiful. He is not afraid to show his emotions and his devotion to her. He is not perfect, but he tries to be a better man her. Chloe is a lovely heroine who is sweet, innocent, kind, hardworking, loyal, funny, and brave. She is also strong, independent, smart, and adventurous. She has a low self-esteem due to her past experiences and her family's expectations, but she doesn't let that stop her from pursuing her dreams and happiness. She is not intimidated by Justin's wealth or status, but she respects and admires him for who he is. She is not afraid to stand up for herself and her love for him. She is not perfect, but she tries to be a better woman for him.

• The plot: The plot of the book is engaging and captivating. It has a good pace and flow that keeps me hooked from the beginning to the end. It has a good balance of romance, humor, drama, suspense, and action. It has twists and turns that keep me guessing and surprised. It has moments that make me laugh, cry, swoon, and blush. It has a satisfying ending that makes me smile and sigh.

• The writing style: The writing style of the book is excellent and impressive. It is clear, concise, and coherent. It is descriptive, expressive, and emotive. It is witty, humorous, and clever. It is sexy, steamy, and sensual. It is captivating, compelling, and addictive. It is easy to read and understand. It is flawless and flawless.

• The romance: The romance of the book is amazing and beautiful. It is realistic and believable. It is intense and passionate. It is sweet and tender. It is fun and playful. It is emotional and heartfelt. It is hot and spicy. It is romantic and erotic. It is everything I want in a romance.

• The humor: The humor of the book is delightful and refreshing. It adds lightness and fun to the story. It makes me laugh out loud and smile widely. It shows the personality and chemistry of the characters. It makes me love them more.

• The drama: The drama of the book is exciting and thrilling. It adds tension and conflict to the story. It makes me feel anxious and nervous for the characters. It shows the challenges and obstacles they face for their love. It makes me root for them more.

• The steaminess: The steaminess of the book is incredible and scorching. It adds heat and spice to the story. It makes me feel aroused and aroused for the characters. It shows the attraction and desire they have for each other. It makes me want them more.

• The sweetness: The sweetness of the book is adorable and touching. It adds warmth and softness to the story. It makes me feel happy and fuzzy for the characters. It shows the affection and care they have for each other. It makes me adore them more.

What I didn't like about the book

There is nothing I didn't like about this book. I loved it from start to finish.

Who I would recommend the book to

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves romance novels that are sexy, emotional, funny, dramatic, suspenseful, action-packed, sweet, and wicked. I would also recommend this book to anyone who loves stories about forbidden love, especially between a rich man and a poor woman, who defy all odds and find their true love. I would also recommend this book to anyone who loves Melissa Foster's books, or who wants to try her books for the first time. You will not be disappointed.

Conclusion: A summary of the main points and a call to action

In conclusion, A Little Bit Wicked

is a fantastic romance novel that will make you feel a lot of things. It has a captivating plot, amazing characters, excellent writing style, beautiful romance, delightful humor, exciting drama, incredible steaminess, and adorable sweetness. It is a perfect example of a forbidden love story that will make you fall in love with Justin and Chloe. It is one of my favorite books by Melissa Foster, and one of my favorite books of all time. I give it five stars out of five, and I highly recommend it to everyone. If you are looking for a book that will make your heart race and your palms sweat, then you should read A Little Bit Wicked

today. You will not regret it.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about the book and their answers:

• Q: Is this book part of a series? A: Yes, this book is part of the Forbidden Love series by Melissa Foster. It is the first book in the series, but it can be read as a standalone. The other books in the series are She Loves Me, Call Her Mine, and Taming My Whiskey.

• Q: Where can I buy this book? A: You can buy this book from various online retailers, such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Apple Books, Google Play, and Audible. You can also order it from your local bookstore or library.

• Q: How can I contact the author? A: You can contact Melissa Foster through her website, newsletter, social media platforms, or fan club. You can also leave her a review or a comment on her books.

• Q: What are some other books by Melissa Foster that I might like? A: If you liked A Little Bit Wicked, you might also like some of her other books, such as The Real Thing, Bayside Desires, Tru Blue, Sisters in Love, Lovers at Heart, and Game of Love.

• Q: What are some other books in the genre of forbidden love that I might like? A: If you liked A Little Bit Wicked, you might also like some of these books in the genre of forbidden love: The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen, Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas, Vicious by L.J. Shen, Paper Princess by Erin Watt, and The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas.

71b2f0854b

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page